What are some popular supplements this week?
Volatile by Formutech Nutrition
Prepare For A Boost Of Muscular Strength And An Increase In Your Peak Power Output!
VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.
HOW IT WORKS:
The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically suggested to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a science-backed way to give you an athletic edge that will support endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!
The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP
- Enhances Nitric Oxide production.
- Increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
- Provides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
- Extends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
- Boosts power output, promoting rock solid muscle gains.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production.
- Effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
- Enhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
- Inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
- Gives an athletic edge that will promote endurance, decrease recovery time, support massive and long lasting pumps, help decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
- The increase in blood flow has been suggested to promote better focus and enhance your mood.
- Fuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
- Eliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Stimulates energy.
- Metabolized to L-Arginine.
- Increases Nitric Oxide production.
- Regulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.
- Purified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
- Supports sports performance.
- Effects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodialting effect.
- Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium supporting an anabolic environment inside your cells.
- The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to insure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
- Prevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
- Supports electrolyte balance, by keeping sodium levels even.
- Promotes glucose absorption and water uptake.
- Acts as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
- No creatine loading and cycling required.
- Retains the advantages of creatine monohydrate minus potential bloating and other disadvantages.
Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower):
- Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
- Better creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
- More bio available creatine.
- Less subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
- Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract.
- Increased Energy.
- Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).
- Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
- Helps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
- Helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
- Supports blood flow.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range.
- Supports Performance.
- Promotes heart health.
- Increase energy levels.
Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn):
- Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
- Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
- Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer.
Q: Is there any DMAA in Volatile Pre-workout supplement?
A: No, Volatile does not have DMAA or any other substance that is currently banned by the World Anti-Doping Association.
Q: 9 active grams per scoop - how does that compare to other leading brands?
A: Other top competitor's brands have between 3.5-5 grams of active ingredients per serving. Don't be fooled by serving size in grams. Look at the label.
Q: The label states: Take one scoop for muscle pump and two scoops for insane muscle pump. What's up with that?
A: One scoop of Volatile is more than adequate for most people with 9 grams of actives. But for those that want a skin shredding muscle pump two scoops is the way to go! We suggest starting with one scoop first before taking two scoops.
Q: Why do my muscles feel so tired hours after a workout?
A: Two reasons - The ingredients in Volatile are scientifically designed to help push you to work harder and harder while working out. This combined with the increased blood flow, pumps up your muscles while providing essential nutrients. Volatile was designed to continue "feeding" you muscles long after you end your workout.
Q: How soon should I take Volatile before I workout?
A: As with most pre-workout supplements we recommend you take Volatile about 20-30 minutes prior to working out.
Q: In the past I have been unable to take pre-workout supplements because I workout at night and cannot get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Will Volatile keep me up all night if I use it in the evening?
A: It depends on how stim sensitive you are. The average person should be able to work out in the evening and still get a comfortable night of sleep. There is about as much caffeine as a regular cup of coffee. You need to access your tolerance because everyone is different. The amount of stims in Volatile should not keep you awake. Again access your tolerance before taking two scoops.
Customers also viewed