- Testosterone Supplements at Legendary Supplements
- Universal Nutrition Animal Stak 21 Packs
You got potential to be greater than you are. That's why you're in this game. You just gotta tap into it. Animal Stak was designed to help you get the most out of the anabolic hormones you already have pumping throughout your body.
Serving Size: 1 Pack
Servings Per Container: 21 Packs
"20lb PR on squats, 20lb PR on bench, 30lb PR on deadlifts, with a 515 sumo out of nowhere in just three weeks. 13lb increase in body weight in just 21 days. Those are HUGE, almost ridiculous changes in such a short time. Almost like one of those infomercials you get pissed off at when they come up on TV. but real." - Firefist via Animal FORVM
The original, prohormone-free Animal Stak was launched over nine years ago, and though the formula was cutting-edge at the time, non-hormonal, anabolic supplements utilizing natural hormone boosters were still in their infancy. Almost ten years later, many new compounds have come onto the scene, pushing the envelope and raising the bar as weâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦ve always strived to do at AnimalâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´å¦ Enter the all-new & improved Animal Stak. Building on the legacy built by the original and popular Animal Stak formula, this new and improved version has taken the most potent components of its predecessor, combined it with newer nutrients and cranked it up to the next level. Animal Stak has long been built on being a complete anabolic hormone stack. ItâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦s not just a testosterone booster. ItâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦s also a GH booster and an anti-aromatase. Stak also contains specialized hormone amplifiers and restorative nutrients to optimize ones internal anabolic environment. It is extreme and all-encompassing, just like every pack in the Animal line.
With Animal Stak you get a mega-potent dose of 1500mg of pro-testosterone boosters. The Pro Testosterone Complex found in Animal Stak includes a variety of ingredients that help to elevate both of your testosterone levels: free and total. Testosterone is the primary hormone that interacts with skeletal muscle tissue and as many know, testosterone's role is paramount in muscular development. When it comes to optimizing testosterone levels, there's a couple of things to take into consideration. You want to make sure your testosterone levels aren't low - nutritional deficiencies can cause low serum testosterone levels. You also want to make sure that your ratios of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«freeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ testosterone to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«totalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ testosterone are advantageous. Free testosterone is the form of testosterone that exerts the anabolic effects strength athletes are after; it's the stuff that gives you results. By addressing all these issues, you could tap into your body's true potential. Stak gives you one and a half grams daily of natural test enhancement in every pack. ThatâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦s serious.
The Pro Testosterone Complex in Animal Stak addresses these aspects of hormone management mentioned above. Primary among these are tribulus terretris extract and longjack extract. Tribulus terretris extract is a potent source of protodioscin and steroidal saponins; important compounds that support natural testosterone release. The long jack extract complex contains patented LJ100™ which supplies EuryPeptides™, glycosaponins and polysaccharides, to increase free testosterone levels. Human clinical trials suggest that this compound almost doubles testosterone and increases free testosterone while decreasing Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) (the compound that binds to testosterone to keep it in the unusable state), as well as increasing IGF1 levels.
All in all, you can think of the longjack extract complex as the doorway that helps allow increased free testosterone to flow through your blood. In addition, the Pro Testosterone Complex is rounded out by fenugreek seed, stinging nettle root and maca extract. Fenugreek contains high amounts of furostanolic saponins, which are natural plant chemicals that can boost testosterone levels. Finally, this complex contains an exotic herb that is native to Peru, maca extract. Maca is a purported aphrodisiac and libido booster that contains specialized plant sterols. Researchers that worked with maca speculated that it naturally increases free testosterone levels. Working synergistically with these other pro-free test substrates, that speculation rang loud enough to make the cut in the reloaded Stak.
Next up in Animal Stak is the GH Support Complex This complex consists of specialized natural growth hormone (GH) boosters and support agents. Growth hormone is a protein-based polypeptide hormone made up 191 amino acids that is synthesized and secreted by cells in the anterior pituitary called somatotropes. GH plays a vital role in several complex physiological processes, including growth and metabolism. How does GH benefit athletes? GH is a highly coveted anabolic hormone that stimulates growth in most body tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue, primarily due to increasing total cell numbers.
Protein synthesis and the transport of amino acids are increased when GH is naturally increased. These effects are mediated by insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), another highly anabolic hormone produced in the liver and other tissues in response to GH increase. Growth hormone also helps to increase the use of fat as a primary fuel source, which in turn, helps build a more lean physique. GH has also been shown in a number of studies to increase mood, memory, immune health, increase cardiac function, better sleep and increase oxygen uptake. Being able to naturally tap into the effects of GH can be a major key to maximizing recovery and muscle repair during the nighttime recovery period.
Kicking off the GH Support Complex is a specialized Arginine Complex comprised of two key forms of arginine; arginine HCl and patented ArginoCarn®. Arginine HCl is a well studied and highly touted amino that can increase the release of GH. Arginine also has potent modulating effects on the immune system, improving immunologic responses, accelerating recovery and reducing the chance for infection. So not only is this ingredient helping to boost natural GH levels, which has its own set of benefits, the secondary anti-catabolic benefits are very helpful to bodybuilders and strength athletes as well.
ArginoCarn® is a research-backed, patented compound made up of acetyl-L-carnitine arginate dichloride. Research shows that ArginoCarn® increases growth & repair of neurons, supports brain-to-muscle connection, supports cognitive function and memory and can even enhance fat burning during calorie restriction via increased mitochondrial use of fatty acids. GH is considered to be a wonder compound due to its myriad benefits in terms of wellness, recovery and overall body composition. To optimize a strength athleteâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦s output of growth without adding dangerous exogenous chemicals is the ideal scenario, hence why this complex plays such a prominent role in the retooled Stak formula.
Up next in the Growth Hormone Support complex are two, unique patented compounds-Immunolin® and Humanofort™. Awesome, premium ingredients that fortify an already imposing and potent micronutrient blend. Immunolin® is a purified immunoglobulin isolate that contains beneficial growth factors, immune-regulating cytokines as well as other immuno-proteins. These proteins, or antibodies, are naturally produced by the immune system and are key for preventing illness and infection. Think of it this wayâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´å¦ Immunolin® provides the immune system with more of its own natural resources to defend itself. Humanofort™ is a proprietary embryonic peptide matrix yielding naturally occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) and CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factor).
Humanofort is a native oligopeptide extract containing naturally occurring growth factors .These oligopeptides (essential amino and short amino acid chains) assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating important cellular receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are stabilized. Humanofort™ may help the body increase natural testosterone and growth hormone levels, heighten libido, boost endocrine function, raise adrenal hormone levels, combat cortisol and decrease recovery time. Rounding out the Growth Hormone Support blend is the phospholipid, alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC) and mucuna pruriens. Mucuna pruriens is added for its ability to elevate the production of l-dopa, an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain. The blood carries dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland, important for recovery and well being.
Another important aspect of Animal Stak is the Anti-Aromatase Complex. In order to capitalize on the blast of utilizable testosterone provided by these pro-androgen ingredients, Stak comes fully equipped with a combination of potent natural anti-estrogens. First among these is the ultra antioxidant resveratrol. Resveratrol acts like a shield. It binds to the estrogen receptor and works to block circulating estrogen hormones from ever hitting the target receptor, thus inhibiting unwanted estrogens from reaching the hormone receptor. The complex is then further fortified by hearty dosages of other proven anti-estrogens; calcium D-glucarate and diinodolymenthane (DIM). Calcium D-glucarate is a potent antioxidant that helps to inhibit or stop the beta-glucuronidase enzyme (and a high amount of this enzyme is bad) that can interfere with the glucuronidation process. When a used toxin or hormone, such as estrogen remains bound to its water-soluble bond it will be eliminated from the body rather than being re-circulated in the blood stream. This helps limit the amount of free estrogen being reabsorbed and preserves the amount of glucuronic acid available for detoxifying other problem toxins.
Rounding out the complex is Diindoylymethane (DIM), which a component of Indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, kale and cauliflower. DIM blocks the estrogen receptors activity, thus reducing excess testosterone to estrogen conversion and allowing more of the desired testosterone to be available for the receptors. In summary, these constituents work to block circulating estrogen from reaching receptors as well as negating the inevitable estrogen boost brought about by excessive testosterone production, thus directly and indirectly promoting a higher ratio of circulating serum testosterone. This factor is as critical to the chemical warfare aspect of bodybuilding as any. It is not enough to simply maximize test output âÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å« you have to equally minimize the subsequent estrogenic response.
WeâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌ¦ve also included a new Hormone Amplifying Blend that provides key patented herbs and aminos such as AgmaPure™ (agmatine sulfate), GlycoCarn® (glycine propionyl L-carnitine HCl), AstaPure® (astaxanthin) and Bioperine® with l-carnitine and quercetin mixed in. Together these herbs and aminos have been shown to help further enhance the natural hormone boosters in Stak by helping to create the ideal anabolic environment for them to succeed in. AgmaPure™ Agmatine Sulfate is thought to improve nutrient partitioning thus leading to more glycogen storage and increased water retention within the muscle. It also increases the level of nitric oxide (NO), which can increase the "PUMP" that athletes look for when weight training. GlycoCarn® is a powerful, research-backed, patented carnitine form that is made up of glycine propionyl L-carnitine HCl. GlycoCarn® helps increase nitric oxide (NO) synthesis which causes vasodilation and allows for greater blood flow and delivery of oxygen to working muscles. In addition, L-Carnitine has been shown to increase hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery and resulted in a greater number of intact receptors for hormonal interactions.
AstaPure® (astaxanthin), is a natural super antioxidant carotenoid made by plants and algae. It has been shown to help increase natural testosterone production and as an antioxidant, astaxanthin benefits cardiovascular health, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints. Quercein is an antioxidant flavonoid found in certain fruits and vegetable that assists in the bioavailability and absorption of the other nutrients in the complexes. This is where Animal attempts to further breakaway from the pack, by creating the best possible scenario for the anabolic processes intended by the Stak formulation to work their muscle building "mojo".
Rounding out the new Animal Stak formula is a newly designed Restorative Support Complex. This complex is jam-packed with restorative nutrients to optimize ones internal anabolic environment. The herbs and nutrients within this complex provide important support for healthy adrenal, liver, cortisol functionâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´all-important but often-overlooked aspects for not only promoting proper recovery and repair but also in maximizing natural hormone levels. Healthy organs and glands keep the system running properly when hitting heavy weights. The Restorative Support Complex contains a blend of milk thistle, astragalus, ashwagandha extract, Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA) and Coenzyme Q10. Together they help assist the body from a variety of restorative angles, allowing better training capacity, improving endurance, minimizing the catabolic stress response, supporting a healthy libido and boosting overall immune system function. This is the ultimate purpose of Animal Stak, thus the reason we go the extra mile to make sure this new formula is complete, comprehensive and loaded to the hilt.
• Lifters looking for a natural anabolic edge
• Athletes looking to avoid prohormones
• Those looking to optimize strength & performance
back to top
Take one pack daily for 3 consecutive weeks. On training days, take it 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take it on an empty stomach, between meals. For best results, cycle this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. This product can be ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«stackedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ with Animal Pak for superior results. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
back to top
As Animal Pump is a foundational supplement, you can take Animal Stak with it for additional benefits.
back to top
• Anand I, Chandrashekhan Y, De Guili F, Pasini E, et al: Acute and chronic effects of propionyl-L-carnitine on the hemodynamics, exercise capacity, and hormones in patients with congestive heart failure. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 1998, 12:291-299.
• Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimlated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res 2001; 24(5): 437-40.
• Angwafor F, et al. An open label, dose response study to determine the effect of a dietary supplement on dihydrotestosterone, testosterone and estradiol levels in healthy males. J Int Soc Spt Nutr 2008;5:12-8.
• Aoi W, et al, Astaxanthin limits exercise-induced skeletal and cardiac muscle damage in mice. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2003 Feb;5(1):139-44.
• Aoi W, et al, Astaxanthin improves muscle lipid metabolism in exercise via inhibitory effect of oxidative CPT I modification. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Feb 22;366(4):892-7. Epub 2007 Dec 17.
• Asian J Androl,Dec 2001,3:301-303
• Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Borchers M, Gudat F et al. Vitamin D receptor expression in human muscle tissue decreases with age. J Bone Miner Res 2004;19:265âÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«269.
• Bloomer RJ, Smith WA, Fisher-Wellman KH: Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine increases plasma nitrate/nitrite in resistance trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2007, 4(1):22.
• Bloomer RJ: The role of nutritional supplements in the prevention and treatment of resistance exercise-induced skeletal muscle injury. Sports Med 2007, 37:519-532.
• Bloomer RJ, et al. Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine modulates lipid peroxidation and nitric oxide in human subjects. The International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 2009.
• Bloomer RJ, et al. Effect of oral acetyl L-carnitine arginate on resting and postprandial blood biomarkers in pre-diabetics. Nutrition & Metabolism 2009, 6:25 • Bode-Boger SM, Boger RH, Galland A, Tsikas D, Frolich J: L-arginine-induced vasodilation in healthy humans: pharmacokinetic-pharmacodymanic relationship. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1998, 46:489-497.
• Cakatay U, Kayali R, Sivas A, Tekeli F. Prooxidant activities of alpha-lipoic acid on oxidative protein damage in the aging rat heart muscle. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2005 May-Jun;40(3):231-40.
• Camic CL, et al. Effects of arginine-based supplements on the physical working capacity at the fatigue threshold. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;24(5):1306-12.
• Ceda GP, et al. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responss to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res 1992; 24(3): 119-21.
• Chun H, Shin DH, Hong BS, Cho WD, Cho HY, Yang HC. Biochemical properties of polysaccharides from black pepper. Biol Pharm Bull. 2002 Sep;25(9):1203-8.
• Comhaire FH, et al. The role of food supplements in the treatment of the infertile man. Reprod Biomed Online 2003;7(4):385-91.
• Comhaire FH, et al. Combined conventional/antioxidant ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«AstaxanthinÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ treatment for male infertility: a double blind, randomized trial. Asian J Androl 2005;7(3):257-62.
• Curt L. Malmsten and ÃÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ke Lignell. Dietary Supplementation with Astaxanthin-Rich Algal Meal Improves Strength Endurance. A Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study on Male Students. Carotenoid Science, Vol.13, 2008 ISSN 1880-5671.
• Dragan GI, Vasiliu A, Georgescu E, Dumas I: Studies concerning chronic and acute effects of L-carnitine on some biological parameters in elite athletes. Physiologie 1987, 24:23-28.
• Escobales N, Rivera-Correa M, Altieri PI, Rodriguez JF. Relationship between NO synthesis, arginine transport, and intracellular arginine levels in vascular smooth muscle cells. Amino Acids. 2000;19(2):451-68.
• Effects of Oral Administered Humanofort on Steroid Hormones Level and on Oxidative StressÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Prof. Gh. Mihaescu, T. Stoica, F. Oancea, Medicine Pharmacy University Bucharest, Romania • Eng ET, Williams D, Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR, Chen S. Suppression of aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by red wine phytochemicals. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2001 May;67(2):133-46 • Escobales N, Rivera-Correa M, Altieri PI, Rodriguez JF. Relationship between NO synthesis, arginine transport, and intracellular arginine levels in vascular smooth muscle cells. Amino Acids. 2000;19(2):451-68.
• Fassett, Robert G.; Coombes, Jeff S. (2009). "Astaxanthin, oxidative stress, inflammation and cardiovascular disease". Future Cardiology 4 (3): 333âÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«342.
• Food and Chemical Toxicology, Mar 2008, 46(3):1006-1013, "Maca (Lepidium meyenii) and yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) in combination with silymarin as food supplements: In vivo safety assessment"
• Gauthmaman K, et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestric extract (protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sci 2002; 71(12): 1385-96.
• Gauthaman K, et al. Sexual effects of puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. J Altern Complement Med 2003; 9(2): 257-65.
• Guerin M, Huntley ME, Olaizola M (2003). "Haematococcus astaxanthin: applications for human health and nutrition". Trends Biotechnol. 21 (5): 210âÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«6.
• Hartoma R. Serum testosterone compared with serum zinc in man. Acta Physiol Scand 1977; 101(3): 336-41.
• Heinonen OJ: Carnitine and physical exercise. Sports Med 1996, 22:109-132.
• Hunt CD, et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 56(1): 148-57.
• Iwamoto T, et al. Inhibition of low-density lipoprotein oxidation by astaxanthin. J Atherosc Thromb 2000;7:216-22.
• Ikeuchi M, Koyama T, Takahashi J, Yazawa K. Effects of astaxanthin supplementation on exercise-induced fatigue in mice. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Oct;29(10):2106-10.
• Iwasaki K, et al. Effects of ornithine or arginine adminstration on serum amino acid levels. Biochem Int 1987; 14(5): 071-6.
• Jacobs P, Goldstein E, Blackburn W, et al. Glycine propionyl-l-carnitine produces enhanced anaerobic work capacity with reduced lactate accumulation in resistance trained males. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2009, 6:9 • J National Cancer Inst, 1989;81:1820-3 and Bio Chem Pharmac, 1991;41 (10):1471-7 • Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31.
• Kohli R, Meininger CJ, Haynes TE, Yan W, Self JT, Wu G. Dietary L-arginine supplementation enhances endothelial nitric oxide synthesis in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. J Nutr.2004 Mar;134(3):600-8.
• Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Dunn-Lewis C: L-carnitine supplementation: Influence upon physiological function. Cur Sports Med Rep 2008, 7:218-223.
• Leathwood PD, Chauffard F. Aqueous extract of valerian reduces latency to fall asleep in man. Planta Med. 1985;(2):144-8.
• Lee WJ, Song KH, Koh EH, Won JC, Kim HS, Park HS, Kim MS, Kim SW, Lee KU, Park JY. Alpha-Lipoic acid increases insulin sensitivity by activating AMPK in skeletal muscle. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005 Jul 8;332(3):885-91.
• Mackinnon LT. Chronic exercise training effects on immune function. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000 Jul;32 (7 Suppl ):S369 -7632:S369-S376.
• Manni A, et al. Bioavailability of albumin-bound testosterone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1985; 61(4): 705-10.
• Marconi C, Sessi G, Carpinelli A, Cerretelli P: Effects of L-carnitine loading on the aerobic and anaerobic performance of endurance athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol 1985, 54:131-135.
• Maxwell AJ, Ho HV, Le CQ, Lin PS, Bernstein D, Cooke JP. L-arginine enhances aerobic exercise capacity in association with augmented nitric oxide production. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Mar;90(3):933-8.
• Mihaescu, Gh. et. al.,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Effects of Orally Administered Humanofort on Steroid Hormone Levels and on Oxidative Stress of Rugby PlayersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Medicine and Pharmacy University, Bucharest, Romania 1997.
• Mihaescu, Gh.et. al.,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Procedeu de Obtinere a Unui Extracte Embrionare cu Efecte Stimulante.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´Brevet OSIM 112, 102;1997.
• Moncada S, Higgs A. The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway. N Engl J Med 1993; 329: 2002-12.
• Om AS, et al. Dietary zinc deficiency alters 5 alpha-reduction and aromatization of testosterone and androgen and estrogen receptors in rat liver. J Nutr 1996; 126(4): 842-8.
• Overvad K, et al. Coenzyme Q10 in health and disease. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1999 Oct;53(10):764-70.
• Montero-Odasso M, Duque G. Vitamin D in the aging musculoskeletal system: An authentic strength preserving hormone. Mol Aspects Med 2005;26:203âÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´åÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«219.
• MoretÃ³, Miquel. Dietary Plasma Proteins Modulate the Immune Response of Diffuse Gut-Associated Lymphoid TissueâÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÌ´å¦ Grup de Fisiologia i NutriciÃ³ Experimental, Departament de Fisiologia, Facultat de FarmÃ cia, Institut de Recerca en NutriciÃ³ i Seguretat AlimentÃ ria, Universitat de Barcelona, Barce