Primeval Labs Mega Cycle Support 2.0 is second generation of their complex and potent cycle support supplement. Mega Cycle Support 2.0 is revamped and redesigned to help be your #1 choice for an on-cycle support product. This cycle support targets and protects blood pressure, protects your liver, helps with prostate support and more. If you're using prohormones or other supplements that are hard for your body to process and/or be on, Mega Cycle Support 2.0 can help.
Mega Cycle Support 2.0
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
N-Acetyl Cystein 500mg
Milk Thistle 500mg
Magnesium Aspartate 200mg
Saw Palmetto 150mg
Rose Powder 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Convolvulus Pluricaulis 100mg
Terminalia Arjuna 100mg
Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe) 100mg
Red Clover Extract 80mg
Grape Seed Extract 75mg
Rauwolfia Serpentine 50mg
Directions - As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 servings per day.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: NAC given intravenously or orally saves lives every year as a treatment for acute poisoning with acetaminophen-containing pain-relieving drugs. These drugs are liver toxic, and overdoses with acetaminophen are the number one cause of acute liver failure in the United States. This is where NAC comes in, NAC quickly restores protective levels of glutathione, averting catastrophe.
- Milk Thistle: is an herbal supplement that detoxifies and protects vital liver functions and more. Literally hundreds of modern research studies have confirmed the remarkable ability of milk thistle to protect the liver and the body against virtually all types of damage.
- Fenugreek: Due to its estrogen-like properties, fenugreek seeds have been found to help increase libido and lessen mood fluctuations. Recent studies have shown that Fenugreek helps lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels, and may be an effective treatment for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Magnesium Aspartate: Magnesium is a mineral essential for blood pressure and blood sugar regulation, muscle and nerve function, and the construction of protein, bone and DNA. Magnesium aspartate is one of the better supplemental forms of magnesium.
- Saw Palmetto: used to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite and aid digestion. It is becoming famous for its uses in hair restoration, prostate health, and sexual vigor.
- Rose Powder: alleviates joint pain through its immunosuppressive effects.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body. It is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy. Antioxidants attack "free radicals," waste products created when the body turns food into energy. Free radicals cause harmful chemical reactions that can damage cells, making it harder for the body to fight off infections. They also damage organs and tissues.
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis: It is used for treatment of hypertension, neurodegenerative diseases, ulcers, high blood pressure, epilepsy, vomiting, diabetes, sun stroke and bleeding. In addition, it can also be used to improve memory and decrease cholesterol.
- Terminalia Arjuna: Include ulcer protection in the stomach with potency similar to Ranitidine. Also includes protection to the liver and kidney likely mediated by antioxidative properties.
- Sadenosylmethionine: a naturally-occurring compound found in almost every tissue and fluid in the body. It is involved in many important processes. SAMe plays a role in the immune system, maintains cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine. Studies show that SAMe may help normalize levels of liver enzymes in people with liver disease.
- Red Clover Extract: an excellent blood purifier that over time gradually cleanses the bloodstream and corrects deficiencies in the circulatory system. It has been shown to thin the blood and reduce the possibility of blood clots and arterial plaques.
- CoQ10: enhance blood flow and protect the blood vessels, as well as reduce plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Grape Seed Extract: effective in relieving symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency (when veins have problems sending blood from the legs back to the heart) and reducing edema (swelling) after an injury or surgery.
- Rauwolfia Serpentine: High blood pressure can damage the blood vessels of the brain, heart, and kidneys, resulting in a stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. High blood pressure may also increase the risk of heart attacks. These problems may be less likely to occur if blood pressure is controlled. Rauwolfia Serpentine works by controlling nerve impulses along certain nerve pathways. As a result, they act on the heart and blood vessels to lower blood pressure.