What are some popular supplements this week?
RAW Fit®451g & 10 Single Serve Packets
RAW Fit® - High Protein for Weight Loss!†
RAW Fit is a USDA Certified Organic, RAW, plant-based vegan high-protein powder that is an easy way to increase your protein intake. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that mixes great with your favorite food or beverage and contains RAW, organic and clinically studied ingredients to help you burn fat, maintain healthy blood sugar, boost your energy, lose weight and look great!†
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains†
- Help regulate your cortisol levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha†
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28g of RAW certified organic plant protein—a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
- Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes†
Why RAW Really Matters:
Heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life’s USDA Certified Organic plant proteins are different; always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers (like maltodextrin which can come from GMO corn) preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non-GMO goodness.
Garden of Life’s commitment to sustainability begins with organic farming. CERTIFIED ORGANIC plant protein from sprouted grains and legumes is truly good for our planet, unlike conventional farming practices that utilize 150+ synthetic pesticides leaching into our water supply and soil, promoting genetically modified seed crops and reducing our planet’s biodiversity. In addition to CERTIFIED ORGANIC farming practices, Garden of Life uses recyclable packaging, vegetable inks, sustainably farmed papers and 100% certified renewable wind energy credits to run our company’s operations.
Customers also viewed